Wednesday, November 26, 2008

you all can kill.

because i have been horrible.
and have not posted anything for you guys.
i'm really sorry.
truely.

BUT.

you might now want to kill me because guess what.
i have more for everyone!
go ahead and freak out.
there will hopefully be more coming.

BUT.

not until after sunday.
because tomorrow is thanksgiving.
and then i'm leaving for the beach friday and won't be back till late sunday night.
so yeah.
enjoy.

Five.
Even if she didn't hate me forever for all of this, then I would consider my kidnapping her from a party successful. But there was something inside me, telling me she still wasn't safe yet.
Not here. She won't be safe here either. Home. Take her home.
Kate turned away from me once again and stepped out of the car when I grabbed her arm again. This time she spoke up.
"Jason, what are you doing?"
What was I suppose to say? Oh, I don't know. Just basically trying to rul over your life. Yeah. That wasn't going to fly.
"Um. Kate. I don't think you should go home. Go next door. To my house. And then when I bring Kelly back you can go back to your house."
She looked at me as if I was speaking spanish. Which of course I could speak very well but I was clearly speaking english to the girl.
"You want me to go to your house?"
No, I want you to jump off a cliff.
"Yes. My parents are out of town and all my siblings are at friend's house. Here is a key," I dug into my pocket to hand it over to her, "Just go inside. Make yourself at home. And please lock all the doors once you are inside."
Kate looked at me for another few seconds. Finally, it seemed she gave up on trying to figure me out and just did what I said. I watched as she crossed the lawn and made her way to my house. I didn't pull away until I could see that she was safely inside and the door was locked.
Then I took off. Back to the dreadful party. Once I pulled up to the house I began my search for Kelly. I covered all the basic places and couldn't find her anywhere. I then came to the conclusion that Kelly was probably upstairs in one of the bedrooms. Oh why must I do this? Wasn't it bad enough that I was even at a party like this, did I have to barge in on Kelly as well while she was, well, with a guy.
I made my way upstairs and started opening doors to all the bedrooms. Nothing. She apparently had better judgement then I thought. Even though she did leave Kate and that wasn't a smart thing to do.
*BANG*
Oh no. Please, don't tell me that is what I think it was.
"AHHH!"
"SOME ONE CALL 911 BEFORE SHE DIES!"
"WHO BROUGHT A GUN?"
"WHY HER?"
Don't you hate it when there is a crowd and you can't get through? I know I do. I finally got close enough to whoever it was that was shot and once I saw the body all the blood drained from my face.
Kelly Nicole.
No. No. NO!
What?
How did this happen?
Kate was going to be the one who got shot, how did it end up being Kelly? No one was suppose to be killed.
"Dude, I can't feel her pulse."
"The paramedics are here. Everyone move!"
Two men in white uniforms made their way to Kelly. The first one started to get a stretcher ready while the other leaned over Kelly to examine her. He tried to feel for her pulse but it was clear on his face that Kelly was gone. Whoever it was that shot her, had very good aim.


Waiting around in a house you don't know, for a person you hardly know, to come back with your best friend, is rather nerve racking.
First, I decided to pace and think. Then I got tired of moving around the floor and was beginning to get dizzy so I sat on the couch to think. Till then my head started hurting from thinking so much, I just layed down and turned on the TV. There was suppose to be a new episode of Just You and Me on tonight, which happened to be my favorite soap.
Half way through the show I finally heard a car pull up in the driveway. I sprang to my feet and straight for the door, stumbling the whole way. Shoving the door out of my way I realized something. Jason didn't have Kelly with him.
Maybe he took her home or she was already heading over to my house. I looked next door to my yard and saw no one making their way to my house. I glanced back at Jason. He looked deeply troubled by something and I didn't know what to say but I had to know where Kelly was. She was my best friend after all.
"Jason?"
He looked up at me with one of the saddest looks on his face I had ever seen on anyone's face. Nearly in tears, he came up the steps and put his hands on my shoulders.
"What's wrong? Please, tell me."
He took a deep breath and finally spoke.
"She's gone, Kate. Kelly's gone."
Gone? What did he mean gone?
"W-w-what?"
"Some one shot her. At the party. Straight in the heart."
Right then, everything I ever knew, everything I ever thought, drifted from me. As if I was empty and had no more reason to live. Everything got black and I could feel myself falling to the ground.

No comments: